Some fun link love :)


Thank you Saving for Travel! I'm sure everyone who follows my blog already follows hers but if you don't you should definitely head over and have a look, I find her a real inspiration (SHES NEARLY MORTGAGE FREE!!!) and she's always so encouraging of other peoples life goals - just a great blog :)  

So I've been tagged which means... Answering the 11 Questions asked. Asking 11 of my own questions & tagging 11 interesting people. 


SFT's QUESTIONS: 

1. Where is your favourite place in the world? Tell us why?

Ireland because it's stunningly beautiful, super friendly, safe, (nearly) everyone has brilliant accents and most of all it's the only place I've ever felt 100% at home.

 

2. What person has inspired you most?

Al, my husband, he's inspired me to become the person I want to be.

3. Who would be your favourite 3 dinner guests.

Nelson Mandela
David Attenborough
My Hubby  

4. What makes you contented and happy?

Getting closer to our dream each day.

5. City, coast or country?

Country

6. What is the most delicious food in the world?

A perfectly ripe peach just picked of a tree in the tropics.

7. What is your best read?

Memoirs of a Geisha 

8. What makes a perfect night in?

Good food, good company 

9. What was your favourite subject at school?

Industrial Skills (woodwork, metalwork, engines etc)

10. Describe your most cherished photograph?

Our wedding day - This picture of Al and I laughing



11. What impulse paid off?

Moving to Ireland, a country I'd never been to before with a man I hardly knew - now we're the happiest newlyweds in the world :)


My 11 questions are going to be mostly stolen from SFT coz I think they're great

1. Where is your favourite place in the world? Tell us why?
2. What person has inspired you most?
3. Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with?
4. What's your middle name?
5. City, coast or country?
6. What is the best surprise you've ever had?
7. What is your favorite silly joke?
8. Could you live without TV? How easy would you find it?
9. What were you like as a 3 year old? (as far as you know)
10. Describe your most cherished photograph?
11. What impulse paid off?

My 11 interesting people are...



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    I will work on answering these questions tonight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I love your blog and your whole ethos on farming. Looking forward to reading your answers :)

      Delete
  2. Well thank you for thinking I am 'interesting' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are! I always seem to learn something from your posts :)

      Delete
  3. What an amazing post! Great to get you know you a bit better! Thanks for joining in the fun.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, glad you liked it, you questions were great. Thanks for including me! x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for finding what I'm trying to share, interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Dani! Was thinking how hot it must be down your way at the minute, we're pretty cold this month... brrrr

      Delete
  5. Ha! Thank you so much!!! I'm super behind on reading everyone's posts, so thanks for your patience! I'll get on this ASAP :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! This post in particular takes a while to write but I found it really fun :) Glad your back! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...