Happy Birthday!



This week is my friend Patrice and her twin Naomi's birthday - Happy happy Birthday! So a few of us went out on Saturday to celebrate with Dinner at Ed's 50's style Diner and to see Wanderlust at the movies, it was a great night, really loved that movie :)

Naomi on the left then Lisa (who I work with) and Patrice (who runs the pre school with me)



Patrice and I know the owner from work, one of his kids goes to our pre school so we scored free starters AND deserts! I normally struggle to finish just a main but I gave it my best shot LOL We also got the staff singing happy birthday but neither of the birthday girls looked too embarrassed...




All in all it was a brilliant evening, then I came home to see this and it was the cherry on top! 


I was so excited to see the banner I designed on another blog, and a lovely happy list too :) Sorry if you did try and leave a happy comment, I know it wasn't working (thanks dan for letting me know) but I've had comments since so i think its all good now... silly blogger, maybe its apposed to my revolution...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...