I know I am nearly alone in my indifference to the weather. Weather is something that seems to effect everyone to varying degrees, everyone except me! So I thought I'd share with you some of the reasons I'm OK with any weather in the hopes it'll help you keep smiling through the rain :)
- When its raining I know its great for all the plants and the farmers.
- We don't pay water rates atm but if there was any type of rain shortage I'm sure that'd be another bill to pay.
- I have a lovely cosy and dry home to live in, hearing the stormy weather outside reminds me of how lucky I am.
- Ireland is the most beautiful country in the world, if we had much more sun it'd change the colour of landscape completely.
- I have lived all over the world but when it came to choosing somewhere to settle I realised weather came after, safety, ability to work, education options, accessible healthcare, welfare (should I ever need it) and friendliness of the people.
- When it's windy I think of all those wind turbines whizzing round creating free renewable energy.
- And lastly anyone who is really really bothered about the weather should remind themselves that they are so fortunate that they don't have bigger issues clouding their thoughts like serious health problems or loosing a job that supports your family etc
There is so much you can control in life, why spend time worrying about the things you can't? I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend whatever the weather decides to do! I'll be crafting, baking and gardening, unless it rains ALL weekend lol :)