First family holiday!

Last week we went on our first family holiday to Co.Donegal. Since I'm on maternity leave and Al is very newly self employed, obviously spare money is an issue. Luckily a friends family owns a mobile home in Donegal and she said we could use it on weekdays when it was empty - happy days :) On a side note, we normally camp in a tiny tent so a mobile home with heating and a hot shower was pure luxury. Here's some snaps from the drive, I missed him even tho he was in his car seat right behind me so on our tea stops I made up for lost cuddle time lol he's so tolerant of me! We also rocked our first 'on the lap nappy change' btw :)




We left early in the morning and drove across to Donegal town where we had lunch and Al bought himself a hanna hat tweed! This tweed is very long awaited and he was delighted to finally have one, he has barley taken it off since this picture lol


I think Ché Phoenix's hat is cooler tho!


We did end up doing lots of work whilst being away but relaxed loads too. We spent the evenings playing chess, chatting and watching disney movies in bed once Ché Phoenix was asleep (sleeping 8 hours like an angel btw). If I'm honest I think most of the holiday was spent 'talking' to Ché, he makes the cutest talky noises, squeals and gurgles.  
More Donegal pics to come...

10 comments:

  1. Glad you all enjoyed the time away : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,who won the chess game... Al or Che Phoenix?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha actually I did!!! Used to hate chess but quite liked it when I was winning LOL

      Delete
  3. Love the wrap and the hattie. Glad to hear you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the wrap too! Its the best! and you just cant get cuter than a baby in a pom pom hat!

      Delete
  4. Too cute - all of you! Sounds like a wonderful holiday. Sx

    PS: Al rocks that hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol sandra he is gona love ou for saying that! Its true tho, he does! He really really loves it! x

      Delete
  5. :) :) love seeing pics of little guy :) glad you enjoyed hols!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aine, we really did! Maybe we can sneak away again later in the year? x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...