Hillsbrough Park, again :)

Another wee trip to the park :) Ché Phoenix loves getting out and about in the carrier, mostly he sleeps but I know he loves it! The weather here is still pretty cold and it rained the whole drive to the park but we stayed positive and the sky cleared for our walk around the lake :)


I put a picture up very similar to the one below in 2011, on the exact same bench. That time we had chatted about how one day we would be bringing our baby/s here and how amazing that would be. This time conversation turned to our plans for Ché Phoenixs' brothers or sisters, it seems funny thinking about another baby just yet but I can't help it! I just love to plan out our future, day dream and get excited about how it all might be (even though it might be TOTALLY different!). I've heard people say 'you have to have a dream for it to come true' I like that.




We found some signs of summer, not just spring and went wondering off the beaten track a bit for some exploring even though the parks not nearly big enough to get lost in! 




Back at home Al and I have been working together on my little book company, we are going to be having a big launch soon (eeeek! Super excited!) with new books, giveaways and hopefully really get my wee company off the ground. Dreams coming true all over the place here! Haha! So don't forget to 'like' my facebook page to keep up to date with that and get sneak previews :) 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos once again Astra, your walk looks as if it could be right here in NZ. I dream about the future too, sometimes it happens like I planned, other times it is completely different, but still good. Can't wait to see what you are up to with your little book company!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I would have thought NZ would look so different! I suppose our climates are similar hey? would love to visit one day :)

      ooo exciting things happening with the itty bitty books - watch this space!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your precious family photos Astra.

    What a great idea to make that a special family bench-and record photos there, as time passes by.

    Good luck with your new company!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sft thats a great idea! I cant take credit tho it was purely accidental lol Will definitely do that now tho! thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Astra, I have walked in this park many times with my friend.
    We may bump into you some day:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that would be crazy! small small world hey?

      Delete
  4. We were the same! Talking about the next baby just as soon as our first was born! Good luck with your company launch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad im not the only one! my friends think im nuts lol and thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...