It's nice to see this banner again - it's been far too long! I have been very happy and have kept focused on all the small things that are making me happy but actually writing them down in a happy list seems to give them the recognition they deserve and its fun - you always feel happier after doing a happy list! So come on and join in!
Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!
The 10 things making me happy this month are...
- Our wood burner :)
- New house plants, they seem to beautify and freshen up the house at the same time :)
- Knowing Hubby and I have chosen our sons name but keeping it a secret and not telling anyone until the day he's born :)
- The local butcher and green grocer we discovered in the village over, such good quality local produce and cheap too!
- When Al talks to our baby boy and he kicks in response :)
- The look on Al's face when No.5 happens :) :) :)
- Cara, especially when she sleeps on me with her paw on my bump - hugging her future torturer and best friend lol
- The fresh icy winter air :)
- Music up loud in the house to sing and dance to daily :)
- The (brand new, never used!) juicer I bought from a charity shop for £5! Makes gorgeous apple and carrot juice, perfect for boosting winter veggie/vitamin intake and keeping colds away :)
Don't forget to leave a comment with whats making you happy or a link if you did a list so I can add you to the revolutionaries and people can come find you for a positivity kick!
*This months revolutionaries*