My 1st 'Happy List'

I love the idea of happy lists, everyone has their own take on them but mine will be about the little things, the things that at the moment are giving me a rush of happiness no matter how small or silly!
  1. Watching 24 on the sofa bed with my man.
  2. My routine of on the weekend baking bread and treats for the coming week.
  3. The feeling of overwhelming love I got when I held a work mates 18 day old baby girl.
  4. Leaning over to kiss my husband when I get in the car after work.
  5. Autumn and everything that comes with it - wind, rain, cold and all!
  6. Seeing my little sister happy (via facebook, she lives in England).
  7. Watching Cara, our cat, sleep peacefully.
  8. The satisfaction of dealing with an issue at work head on before it manifests.
  9. Cadburys fruit and nut chocolate.
  10. Best of all, looking through old iphoto events and laughing my head off, there seems to be some of us goofing around in every album! These are from about 2 years ago, they still make me laugh out loud! 


    
  
This last one is my favorite, I don't know what the hell we were doing
 but who cares, it was hilarious!

I loved writing that happy list, in fact writing happy lists is going to be on my next happy list! 
If you've done one recently let me know in the comments I'd love to take a look.

Astra xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are counting your blessings Astra!

    What a great list!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sft I do always appreciate the good things in my life. While writing the list thought of loads that I didn't realise were making me so happy, if that makes any sense! I think making a list brings them to the front of your mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...