Just think of 10 things that are making you happy this month, write them down and grab the banner above for your post! Lets forget about the negatives for a minute, turn off the news and give some attention to all the good things in our lives!
|My dad and I on my last trip to Scotland|
- Sleep! I can't get enough of it LOL My excuse is sleep while I can, one day I'll have kids :)
- Someone showing incredible belief in me, even though they hardly know me.
- The new 'triple J's hottest 100'.
- My Dad moving back to South Africa finally to pursue a simpler, happier life (I must have rubbed off on him LOL!)
- Green and blacks roasted almond milk chocolate. Total luxury.
- Spending time in my craft room.
- Counting down to our 1st year anniversary and my 25th birthday trip to Edinburgh where we get to catch up with the lovely Amy and Paul. 6 weeks to go :)
- Our newly de-cluttered, organised home. It was so worth the effort and time.
- The notes my hubby leaves around the house for me on my days off :)
- My hubby himself! Everyday, always :)
|I just know he wants to dig up our whole lawn and plant spuds! I do too...|
If you enjoyed reading mine why not check out the other revolutionaries below. Don't forget to leave your link if you've joined in so I can add you here and people who want a positivity kick can come find you!
*This months revolutionaries!*