Brilliantly busy weekend!

Last weekend was brilliant :) Our friend Baz was up from dublin for his birthday, you might remember we went to Dublin to stay with him for Als birthday in October so its becoming a bit of a tradition! We headed out on Friday to the Belfast continental market, which was beautiful and so so christmassy.



The men got stuck in to the german beer and we ended up drinking at a table with the Ulster Rugby team! Ended the night at a funky bar then Little Italy's pizza - all round great night :)

Saturday was my staff christmas do - massive success, got my boss to do a shot (LOL) and had the absolute BEST of craic with the girls and somehow only spent £25!!!

Unfortunately now I'm a bit under the weather with a chesty cough thing... Have booked tomorrow off work though and had Thursday off anyway so I'll be resting up and getting better :)

On a much more exciting note, it's only 10 days till our honeymoon!!! The time has crept up so fast, I still have so much to do - must go and make a list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...